Looking to the heavy fee
these classes are charging we are not giving any list of
class. There are also a risk of adding a class with poor
infrastructure and leaving a good class.
However, if you (or your son/daughter) has joined any good
class please do share with us. You can also share any bitter
experience with any sub-standard class.
However before joining the class please check the following
1. Who are people running the class. Are they from your own
city with good
reputation or from outside having no base in your city.
2. Please do check their list of faculties and cross-check
the same with the
3. Please check duration of the program. Calculate hours of
study and compare it with the fee.
4. Ignore the study material provided by the class. You can
always get better study material from market at much lower
5. Check for their selection of students. Ignore the dummy
These dummy selection tests are just to impress you. Please
ask for the list of rejected students and cross-check it
with those students. (I am sure that you will never find
rejected students.) Because eligibility of students is
generally capacity of their parents to pay the heavy fee.
6. Do not biased towards past results as GUJCET is first in
2006 and will be
second in 2007. Past record of selection in other exams can
never be a good
parameter as all the exams have different pattern. However
you can depend upon some good exam like AIEEE and AIPMT
results. Ignore selection in KCET, MHCET etc. as these exams
have no base in Gujarat.
7. If possible, please take advise from other parents. Do
not hide such decesion from the people who can guide you.
8. Please spent some time with successful students and try
to have their
feedback. You will be surprised to know the good feedback.
9. Before joining any coaching class please have feedback
from their students.
Majority of classes may not have proper infrastructure or
We are sure that the above points will help you in taking
Source : Gujcet Yahoo